Centereach Fire Damaging Event
The ignition in the attic was quickly squelched by an alert homeowner in Centereach. The fire department then broke open the ceiling to check to ensure no embers or fire hazards remained. The time for SERVPRO is now. We can arrive within hours and remove the unsafe, dangling debris and then use our equipment to dry out the attic crawlspace. Meanwhile, a hydroxyl generator is neutralizing the pungent odors from the smoke. Our SERVPRO franchise has General Contractor License #: H0456340000, which allows us to complete the restoration and build back of this fire-damaged kitchen and attic. We work hard to complete the project in a short time while keeping an eye on the budget. We can help!